Here are some pictures from the cricket ground that is present at the Welfare Center, Sanath Nagar. Here are some points to note.
- The ground as you can see has absolutely no grass but the good thing is that is quite level and there are hardly any pot holes.
- They put a half mat but you have to make sure that it is nailed properly. So it is good for some of the players to reach earlier and make sure that the mat is nailed properly.
- You are not given any equipment including wickets so you have to carry your own.
- The boundaries are fuzzy which the caretaker of the ground will show you before the start of the match but you need to have a discussion between the captains and decide on the boundaries before the start of play since there is a stage and some walls that are quite close to the wicket.
- You will get no water on the ground so carry your own. We usually buy a 25 lt water can and take to the ground.
- Tell the caretaker to lock the gate and not to allow anyone onto the ground during the match. He will do that.
A view of the half mat