Prof K Ramachandran of ISB gave a wrap up on all that we discussed during the full day session.
- Eliminate customer dissatisfaction, always.
- Dynamic business plan.
- Strategy is easy, execution is tough.
- Have detached passion.
- VC money: Be ready to have a bumpy ride.
- Documentation is huge.
- Constantly build resources.
- Resources are behind opportunities.
- Stretch them.
- Most critical resource is time.
- ROTI - return on time invested. Usually a lot more effective than ROI which most people use.
- Innovativeness is needed everywhere.
- Working capital is life blood. Working capital should be low.
- Compress cycle time.
- People and system key to growth.
- Share vision, build passion.
- Develop and maintain networks.
- Listen to others pick up signals.
Post a Comment