DD Ganguly spoke about his Fund Raising Experience for DimDim which is a free web conferencing service where you can share your desktop, show slides, collaborate, chat, talk and broadcast via webcam with absolutely no download required for attendees.
- When looking for funding look for people that like you and what you are doing. Angel investors invest in your business because the align with how you think and what you do.
- Try and get journalists and bloggers to write about your product/service. This will help in popularizing and showcasing your product to potential VC's.
- You need to click with the VC for them to invest.
- The .com webaddress should be available
- There should be a repetition in the name
- Easy to spell from the sound and the sound should be easily derived from the spelling.
- Globally recognized as DimDim was going to be a global brand.
- Easy to pronounce
Post a Comment