- Ensure you have bosses that the employees look up to and trust.
- People need to repose confidence and faith in the entrepreneur.
- Choose employees that have the willingness to learn and are willing to play multiple roles.
- Employees who have qualifications/experience and also bring an attitude with it will create a problem.
- In an organization it is good to have written communication. It should be clearly outlined what is the carrot and stick when doing tasks.
- When someone comes with a problem ask them for a solution.
- Give feedback immediately but not publicly.
- Weekly action plans work well
- Retaining people
- Involve them in the decision making process and keep them in the loop.
- Defend your team in front of others
- When going for VC funding be ready to answer tough questions regarding your team such as are they qualified enough, can the deliver, etc.
- Do not hesitate to fire non-performers.
- Notes from TiE-ISBConnect - Samir Kumar, Inventus
- Notes from TiE-ISBConnect - Sandeep Singhal, Nexus India
- Notes from TiE-ISBConnect - Shantanu Surpure, Sand Hill Counsel
- Notes from TiE-ISBConnect - DD Ganguly, DimDim
- Notes from TiE-ISBConnect - Prof K Ramachandran, ISB
- Notes from TiE-ISBConnect - Sateesh Andra, DFJ
- Notes from Tie-ISBConnect - Sashi Reddi, Applabs
- TiE-ISB Connect conference
Post a Comment