- Browse the job board for up to date job information that is curated and posted.
- Create a professional looking profile by using the Resume Builder. Once your profile is ready share it as a standalone URL to everyone and then track who has viewed the profile.
- Use the online material to prepare in various topics such as Quantitative, Logical, Programming languages and so on.
- Take tests in different topics and see how prepared you are in terms of speed of answering questions and also accuracy.
- Connect with others through the discussion board and discuss common topics.
- Find solutions to common programming problems in different programming languages. Many technical interviews involve answering programming logic problems and this can help you build up that logical capability.
- Evaluate your typing speed on the website and improve on it which shows proficiency with computers.
- Get access to professionals to review your profile and ensure that it is written in a professional manner.
- Access to downloads such as sample resumes and programming problems for you to try out.
- Take sample tests of competitive exams. The IBPS bank exam and more exams are coming soon.
Friday, February 01, 2013
10 Reasons to join mindqjobs.com
Inforica in collaboration with Mindq Systems launced http://www.mindqjobs.com. Mindqjobs.com is a website that is going to cater to the needs of the student community. Here are 10 reasons why every graduating student that is preparing for a job or for higher studies has to join Mindqjobs.com.
In the 2001 movie Along came a spider, there is an interesting quote by Morgan Freeman where he says "You do what you are" and the...
Today my guest post appeared on problogger.net . I wrote about 9 Tips to Start Blogging Successfully . Let me give you a bit of a backgrou...
Once you start writing a blog you get into a phase where you want to increase the number of people that are reading your blog. So I started ...
I have been toying around with various ideas for the last 3 years. I have conceptualized and built the following products but I have no idea...